Equipment downtime and other interruptions simply aren’t an option when it comes to providing optimal Emergency Services to your community. Keeping your fleet maintained is crucial in ensuring they are in service when you need them most as well as extending their lifespan and reducing repair costs over time.
With Four State-of-the-Art Emergency Vehicle Service Centers in the Midwest, you can be assured that Fire Service has the equipment and skills to keep your fire trucks and ambulances on the road. We offer complete repair services at all three locations.
From our ASE/EVT Certified apparatus technicians with 250 years of combined experience , complemented by our dedicated parts personnel, we take pride in maximizing the longevity of your apparatus.
In St. John, Indiana, our 50,000 sq. ft. facility provides complete vehicle repair, engine overhaul/repair, paint and body shop, and fabrication capabilities. Vehicle repair, PM Services & More are available at our Indianapolis, IN & Naperville, IL shops.
Contact us to discuss your maintenance needs!
Available services include:
- Preventive maintenance program
- DOT inspections
- Engine/transmission/brake diagnostic services
- Engine/transmission repairs and overhauls
- Suspension repairs or replacements
- Electronic diagnostics and repair
- TNT Rescue Tool Service (Indiana Only); Repairs & Annual Preventative
- Fire pump repairs and overhauls
- Aerial ladder service and repair
- Aerial ladder structural repairs
- Lighting upgrades and complete installs
- Foam system repairs and installations
- Complete body, paint and metal fabrication work
- On-site services and repairs